Wednesday, January 19, 2011

 

Please contact my agent, he'll tell you we're perfeck parents wot would never put our child on the stage Mrs Worthington.

"There's no business like show business
Like no business I know
Everything about it is appealing
Everything that traffic will allow
Nowhere could you get that happy feeling
When you are stealing that extra bow ... "











(Click image to enlarge.)

Labels:


Comments:
when he is 15 his friends are going to give him hell over that image.

In news just in:
'Australian's urged to vaccinate babies and care givers against whopping cough
News-Medical.net - Ananya Mandal - ‎2 hours ago"
 
I should think so. A whopping cough is a terrible thing.
 
how does a woman with a face like a pudding get to be an 'International Supermodel?
but never mind her, I am hanging out for photos of Nicole breastfeeding that 'gestational carrier's' infant.
 
Someone should tell them about consecutive dipthongs. Just as well the kid isn't Chinese.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]